Whenever you violate traffic rules, even if you do it accidentally, the traffic officer cuts your challan and gives you a traffic ticket that you have to pay to municipal courts. It takes a lot of time to go to court and wait for your turn by standing in a queue.
This process of ticket paying is very annoying. But now you don’t need to visit NJMC Court and stand in a long line because NJMC has introduced an online website, www.njmcdirect.com where you can pay your traffic and parking tickets by sitting at home.
NJMCDirect – Traffic Ticket Payment Online Portal
NJmcdirect is an online ticket payment portal organized by New Jersey Municipal Court to make the tickets payment process easy and fast for New Jersey people. It will take a few minutes to pay the NJ traffic violation ticket through the njmcdirect.com website.
Even you can view your ticket without any charges. To pay for tickets and view tickets, you need some information. We will tell you everything in this article. Keep reading!!
What Will You Need to Pay Your Traffic Ticket at www.njmcdirect.com?
If you want to pay for a traffic ticket or parking ticket online through njmcdirect. Then, you will need some details for a successful payment. Following are the items that will you need to pay NJ ticket online
- Laptop, laptop or computer, you must have any device to pay tickets at njmcdirect
- Parking/ Traffic ticket – For the Court id, ticket number, and prefix code.
- License plate number
- Credit Card – For Payment
Note: – Although a credit card is necessary for the payment. There is another payment option. But you can ask njmc for an alternative payment method. You can call them at 973 284 4945. As njmcdirect is not available 24/7 hours, so you must be aware of their working hours. You must keep in mind the following timings to pay a traffic ticket and for inquiries.
7:30 AM to 11:45 PM (Monday to Thursday)
7:30 AM to 10:45 PM (Friday)
7:30 AM to 3:45 PM (Saturday)
1:00 PM to 11:45 PM (Sunday)
Guide to Find Traffic Ticket on NJMCDirect
- Open the njmcdirect ticket payment official website www.njmcdirect.com.
- There you will see an option for a traffic ticket search named “NJMCdirect Home” at the right corner.
- And on that page, you will also see two options traffic ticket and time payment order.
- Choose the traffic ticket payment option.
- And fill in the required details like court id/name, prefix, ticket payment, and license plate number. All these details are given on the traffic ticket.
Note: If You don’t know the ticket number, click here for the Municipal Court Case Search website to search your traffic ticket. Or you can contact the municipal court directly.
Verification of Traffic Ticket from the NJMCDirect Portal
Now, you can easily make traffic ticket payments online through the NJMCdirect.com website. You don’t need to find an Njmc court location anymore to pay traffic or parking tickets. You can easily access this site.
If you are not in new jersey and your ticket payment is, the last date is near or that day. You can access NJMCDirect Portal from there and pay for your ticket but must be on their working hour. And you need your ticket details and other details which we told you above in this post.
After collecting all the required information/details. Follow the below steps to verify the ticket from the Njmcdirect website:
- Open Njmcdirect Traffic Ticket website (www.njmcdirect.com) in the browser.
- There will be two options traffic tickets and municipal complaints (time payment order). Click on the traffic ticket.
- Now, fill required details like prefix code, court id, ticket number, etc. All details must be correct.
- Some instructions will be displayed on your screen for verifying your ticket. It takes a few minutes. After completing verification, make ticket payments using a credit card.
View Traffic Ticket @ NJMCdirect.com
Njmcdirect also helps you to view your traffic ticket. You can view your traffic ticket or parking ticket without making any payment. This is a speedy and easy way to view traffic tickets online. Following are the steps for the view ticket at njmc direct:
- Visit Njmc direct portal – Njmcdirect.com
- You will see some boxes. Everything is written there, what you need to fill, and in which box. Fill in all the required details.
- Then, click on the continue button to proceed further.
- After that, you will see two options – one for ticket payment and another for viewing ticket. Click on the view ticket option.
Contact Details of Njmcdirect
If you have any queries or facing any problems related to the NJ ticket. So, you can contact njmcdirect customer service number or visit their address. Following are the contact details of the NJMCdirect:
Customer Care Phone Number: (973) 284 4945
Fax: (973) 284 4914
NJMCDirect Office Address: NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
NJMC Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM (EST).
This online traffic ticket payment method is fast, secure, and convenient. So, don’t wait for ticket payment. Do it with the njmcdirect website. Njmc Direct also allows you to check your ticket payment details of 9o days. We shared everything Faq about njmcdirect in this post. We hope after reading this article, you will able to pay for your tickets. If you still have any questions in your mind about Njmc, let us know via comment box.