If you have received a traffic ticket in New Jersey, it is important to pay it as soon as possible. Delaying payment can result in additional fees and penalties, and may your driver’s license being suspended.
In the past, paying a traffic ticket was so time-consuming, and much effort going to the court and following several tasks offline.
But now, paying your NJ traffic tickets is so easy through www.njmcdirect.com. So whether you received a ticket for speeding, running a red light, or any other traffic violation you can easily pay your NJ traffic tickets at www.njmcdirect.com.
Steps To Pay NJ Traffic Ticket Payment Online
- Go to the NJMCDirect official website at www.njmcdirect.com
- It will redirect you to the NJMCDirect Portal at https://portalnjmcdirect-cloud.njcourts.gov/
- There you will get 2 options Traffic/Parking Ticket and Other Municipal Court Complaint.
- Click on Traffic/Parking Ticket.
- Now, Enter your Court ID/Name, Prefix, Ticket Number, and License Plate Number/ Driver License.
- Then click on the Search button.
Note: – Although a credit card is necessary for the payment. There is another payment option. But you can ask njmc for an alternative payment method. You can call them at 973 284 4945.
Troubleshooting Common Issues with www.njmcdirect.com
If you’re still facing issues paying your njmc traffic ticket then make sure to check the below 3 points below.
- Double-checking the court ID, ticket prefix, and ticket number entered for accuracy
- Trying a different web browser if you experience technical difficulties
- Contacting customer support for assistance if needed