Have you forgotten your njmcdirect user id and login password? If yes, then this article will be very helpful for you. In this article, you will get to about the njmcdirect account login problems troubleshooting tips, njmcdirect password recovery process, and a step-by-step guide to retrieve njmc direct user id.
How to Recover NJMCDirect User ID?
Following are the steps to retrieve njmc direct user id:
- Go to the njmc login page of the njmc official website.
- Click on the “Forgot User ID” link showing on the left side in the “Sign-ON” box.
- It will take you to another webpage.
- Now, it will ask you some security questions which you have set while creating your account.
- Answer the security questions.
- After that enter your email address which you have used at the time of registration.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- In a few seconds, you will receive an email from your registered email address.
- Open the email and click on the link and follow the instructions.
How to Reset NJMCDirect Login Password?
Have you forgotten your njmcdirect account password? Don’t worry; you can retrieve it in a few steps. Following is the process to recover the njmc direct login password:
- Visit the New Jersey Courts official website login page. Here.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- It will redirect you to the njmc portal password reset webpage.
- Now enter your user id.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Answer the security questions and follow all the instructions.
- After providing all information, click on the submit button.
- After that, you will receive an e-mail at your email address.
- Open the email and click on the njmcdirect forgot password link.
- Then, enter a new password.
Njmcdirect Technical Helpdesk Contact Information
After resetting your NJ courts portal user id and password, if still, you are facing any issue in accessing your njmcdirect online portal. Then, you should contact the njmc direct technical support team for assistance. They will help you to resolve your login problems.
Following are the contact details of the njcourts.gov helpdesk center:
- Phone Number: 609-421-6100
- Office Address: NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street, New Jersey, United States.
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM (EST).
If you are getting an “Authentication Failed” error message while trying to login into the njmc direct online portal, then it can be possible you are entering incorrect login credentials. Check the user id and password. If you have not remembered your njmcdirect login credentials, then try the above ways to reset your user id and password online.
We hope you will be troubleshooting your njmc direct login problems after following the above guides. If still, you are facing any issues, or have any queries, let us know through the comment.