NJM Insurance is a family and a pet-owned company that strives to provide the best rates for homeowners in New Jersey. They’ve been doing business since 1993 and are experts in what they do, which is why they’re one of the most trusted names in the insurance industry.
The people at NJM Insurance take pride in their work and want nothing more than for their customers to be happy with the service they receive. The company is a member of the Association for Independent Professionals and the American Independent Insurance Agents. The policyholders’ needs are their top priority. Other family-owned companies, such as Family Choice Insurance Company, know that NJM Insurance has been in business for over two decades which speaks to their reputation as one of the most trusted, enduring names in the industry.
About NJM Insurance
NJM Insurance is a new and growing insurance agency that provides binding agents for commercial insurance policies. Founded in 1999, the company has grown to be one of the premier carriers in the New Jersey area and strives to provide excellent service at competitive rates. For more information on NJM Insurance, please visit www.njminsurance.com.
Types of NJM Insurance
1) Property Insurance: Property insurance is a form of coverage that protects homes, businesses, or any other structures from certain types of damage. Damage can be caused by fire, natural disasters such as hurricanes and floods, and even theft.
2) Business Insurance: Whether you own a small business or a large company, it’s essential to protect your livelihood against many different kinds of risks. NJM Insurance provides commercial property and liability policies for your business in case something happens that causes damages to people or property.
3) Auto Insurance: If you drive around New Jersey, there are plenty of dangers to look out for on the road. Even if you’re careful about what you do behind the wheel, others may not be so cautious, which means that accidents could happen at any time and you might have to pay fine at njmcdirect. Auto insurance can help protect you and your passengers from the costs of injuries sustained in an accident caused by another driver or damage to your vehicle itself.
4) Homeowners Insurance: Homeowners insurance is a form of property cover that protects homes and other structures from certain types of damage. Damage can be caused by fire, natural disasters such as hurricanes and floods, or even theft.
5) Life Insurance: Life insurance provides planning for your loved ones after your death through what is known as ‘death benefits.’ When you (the insured) die, your beneficiaries receive a payout to help them move forward.
NJM Insurance strives to provide the best rates for any policies that their clients may need. They know that commercial autonomy is a widely shared goal, which is one reason why they’re committed to making sure their clients get the best service they deserve. For more information about NJM Insurance, please visit www.njminsurance.com today!
What is the difference between individual and group insurance?
Group insurance is a type of benefit plan which provides cover for large groups or organizations, such as employees of an organization or students of an educational institute. Individual insurance may be obtained by anyone in the general public who wishes to buy a particular product or service from a specific provider on terms agreed upon between the two parties, without being tied to any other person covered under that policy.