If you have ever received a traffic violation ticket in New Jersey, then you might be thinking about paying your ticket fees. You can pay the NJ Traffic ticket payment online by using the www.njmcdirect.com portal.
NJ Traffic online portal allows you to pay your traffic violation tickets conveniently and securely online by using any laptop and mobile device.
- Pay Traffic Tickets
- Parking Tickets
- Municipal Complaints
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about NJMCDirect and how to pay your traffic ticket challan at www.njmcdirect.com online.
What is NJMCDirect
NJMCDirect stands for New Jersey Municipal Court Direct. www.NJMCDirect.com is an online portal that was started by the New Jersey Municipal Court to check and pay traffic ticket violation payments more convenient for the people of New Jersey.
It is a secure and user-friendly website that allows drivers to pay their traffic tickets online without having to visit the NJ Municipal Court.
This portal service is available 24/7 and allows you to make traffic ticket payments at any time either day or night. It eliminates the need for long queues and waiting times at the municipal court, making the entire process more efficient.
NJMCDirect Portal Requirements
- Traffic Ticket or Complaint Number
- License Plate Number
- Valid Payment Method
- Internet Connection
- Web Browser
How To Pay NJ Traffic Ticket Online
- First, you need to open any browser and go to the NJMCDirect official website at www.njmcdirect.com
- It will redirect you to the NJMCDirect Portal at https://portalnjmcdirect-cloud.njcourts.gov/
- There you will get 2 options Traffic/Parking Ticket and Other Municipal Court Complaint.
- Click on Traffic/Parking Ticket.
- Now, Enter your Court ID/Name, Prefix, Ticket Number, and License Plate Number/ Driver License.
- Then click on the Search button.
PS:- You can pay your traffic ticket online by using an online debit/credit card payment method (VISA, Mastercard, American Express), etc
How To Find New Jersey Traffic Ticket Number Online?
If you have ever received a NJ Traffic ticket for violating the traffic rules and you forgot and lost your traffic ticket details as ticket number then the NJMCDirect portal allows you to find your NJ Traffic ticket online. Follow the steps below.
- Firstly, Go to the Municipal Court Case Search (MCCS) Portal.
- Click on Search to continue.
- Read the disclaimer and click on I Accept.
- Now select your case and search any options (Ticket Number/ Complaint Number, License Number, or Name FML).
- Enter the captcha you saw on your screen.
- Click on the Search button
www.njmcdirect.com Portal benefits
- Accessibility 24/7
- Secure payment
- No need to visit the municipal court
NJMCDirect Can’t Find Ticket Details
If you are unable to find your NJ Traffic ticket details on the NJMCDirect website then it could be due to some of the following reasons:
- Your ticket may not have been uploaded onto the system yet.
- Might you have entered incorrect or incomplete information?
- The ticket might be paid or dismissed.
If still you’re facing the issue then you can contact NJMCDirect customer care and tell them your NJ Traffic or Driving License details then they’ll help you to sort out the matter.
How To contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service helpline
- NJMCDirect Helpline Number: 1-888-833-6574
- NJMCDirect Office Address: NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street building 2nd floor, Newark, New Jersey.
NJMCDirect Portal Working Hours Timing
|Day of the Week
|Payment Hours (EST)
|Monday – Thursday
|4:30 AM – 11:15 PM
|4:30 AM – 10:15 PM
|4:30 AM – 3:15 PM
|1:00 PM – 11:15 PM
How much is Speed Limit Violations Fees in NJ
- Less than 1-9 mph over the limit – $85
- 10-14 mph over the limit – $95
- 15-19 mph over the limit – $105
- 20-24 mph over the limit – $200
- Over 25mph up to (and including) 29mph -$220
How To Pay NJ Surcharge (NJSVS)
The New Jersey Surcharge Violation System (NJSVS) is a point-based system that keeps track of traffic violations and takes additional fees for repeat traffic violation offenses.
You may be charged $150 for obtaining six or more points in 3 years. For every extra point, you will be charged $25.
By accessing NJSVS through NJMCDirect, you can view your violation points and surcharge fees and even pay them online. It makes it easier for you to keep track of their violations and avoid any additional penalties.
To Make NJ Surcharge payment online, follow the below steps:
- Go to the NJ Surcharge Online Portal.
- Put your driver’s license and date of birth.
- click on the submit button.
Plead Not Guilty To NJ Traffic Violations
Have you received a traffic violation ticket and are thinking of pleading not guilty to that traffic violation ticket in New Jersey then you can do it through the NJMCDirect portal.
This service allows you to request a court date and submit your plea online. You will need to enter your NJ traffic ticket information and provide a valid email address to receive confirmation of your request.
Once your request is processed, you will receive a court hearing date via email. You can then appear in court to plead your case. This feature is only available for certain traffic violations, and you must plead not guilty by the due date on your ticket.
You need to make sure that you have a valid reason for pleading not guilty, as it may result in additional court fees and penalties if found guilty.
NJMCDirect Portal (www.njmcdirect.com) is an easy way to pay your online NJ Traffic Ticket payment and municipal complaint through the NJMC portal. It allows several payment method options and many ways to verify and check your challan ticket details and make the payment online via the NJMCdirect itself. If you’re still getting any issues or having any questions then put your thoughts in the comment section and we’ll reply soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you pay for traffic or parking tickets online, you have to pay service charges also. Njmcdirect.com makes payment charges of 3% of the total amount due to the service fee.
Generally, it takes 1 to 4 days for traffic tickets to be available to view on Njmcdirect.com Login after it is issued. If your ticket is still not available after four days, you must wait for some days and try again or contact the court.
You need a ticket number, prefix code, license plate number, and court id to search for your traffic ticket or time payment order.
One way to pay for a ticket without the ticket number is to go online. You can visit the website of your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles and pay for your ticket through their system. This is a convenient option if you have a computer and internet access.
If you are not agreed with the details, you can contact the Njmc customer service number, or you can directly visit Nj courts and sort out your problems.
It’ll take you around 2 to 3 working business days to show up online. After the given period, if you’re not able to see your ticket on njmcdirect then you may call the clerk of the division to know the pending reason.
If you want to pay your ticket through mail then you may first contact official njmcdirect mail support at [email protected] or visit the court manually.
Official External Resources: